I have extensive experience in the entertainment business. Thirty-two years as a Disc jockey at thousands of events spanning over 7 states. Early experience as Night Club D.J. and M.C. started out in "Spirits" Lounge for the Radisson Hotel in Lexington Kentucky, for three years, seven days a week!
I was also the house D.J. at the Pegasus Lounge at the Marriott Inn, Speedway Rock at Continental Inn, as well as other Clubs in and around the Lexington and Central Kentucky area.
Many years of experience in many other events and venues include:
• The Kentucky Tractor Pullers Association and other Promoters of Truck and Tractor Pulls at County Fairs.
• M.C. for new Business openings in the central Kentucky area.
• Performed Voice Over ads for Exile, The Byrd's and Danny's Rod Shop in Somerset Ky.
Current events include:
"Voice of the"
• The F-100 Supernational's Truck & All Ford Show, in Pigeon Forge Tn.
• The World of Wheels In Huntington West Virginia
• The Pumpkin Run Nationals in Ohio (19 Years)
• Cruisin the Beach in Myrtle Beach S.C.
• Cynthiana Rod Run in Cynthiana Ky.
• Tri- Five Reunion in Maggie Valley N.C.
• C-10 Nationals in Maggie Valley N.C.
• Hillbilly Rod Car Show in Maggie Valley N.C.
• The Maggie Valley Car Show and F-100 Trucks
• Southeastern Gas & Petroleum Expo.
• All Truck Nationals in Sevierville Tn.
• Slammin' and Jammin' Car Show in Sevierville Tn.
• The Rat Rod Reunion Sevierville Tn.
• Somernites Cruise Meet & Greet @ Danny's Rod Shop Somerset Ky.
• Burgers & Bikes Motorcycle Show and several other Motorcycle events.
• Grand National F-100 Ford Truck Reunion in Pigeon Forge Tn.
• Legens Hot Rod Shop Hot Rod Hoe-Down in Martin Tn.
• Jeep-Fest in Maggie Valley N.C.
• Hiawassee Ga. Fairgrounds Car Show Hiwassee Georgia
Personal hobbies and experience as a Street Rod Designer & Builder for 40+ years.
Car Show Promoter for 30 years.
A 1930 Model A Highboy was featured in Hot Rods and Harleys magazine & Smith's Automotive Calendar
A 1934 Ford Pickup chopped and channeled is currently displayed in a Florida Museum.
My life has always been about The Cars & The Music over the 32 years, my business has increased dramatically and expanded into many new territories. With the additional events and increasing territories, plus the needs of our present and increasing clientele book early! Whatever your needs require big event or small, I have the equipment and experience to make it a complete success!
In the Future, if you have a need for Music for your Event, I would appreciate your consideration for any service my company can provide.
Thanks and I look forward to serving you!
Yours truly the "Iceman"